Japanese Music

9/07/2007

Aiba Hiroki Calendar 2008

Yey!! I am so happy now because I could make the work sheet for accountant only 50 minutes!!! That’s my fastest record XD

Yesterday, I found it~~
Tada!!!!

In Association with YesAsia.com

Aiba Hiroki Calendar!!!!!!
GET IT NOW!!!! *you can click to my Aiba-san’s calendar picture to preorder now or using my YesAsia search box ^________^*
It will release at: 2007/11/02

Aiba Hiroki is really very popular now. ^^
He is my top ten favorite tenimyu boys :P
Actually, I didn’t like Fuji Shuusuke (his role on tenimyu).. I’m really sorry for Shuusuke fans please don’t blame me >.< but I like Aiba-san because he plays really good, his dance is really good, and his face is kawaii!! ^^;;

Yay!! Aiba-san ^^
I can’t imagine what’s Aiba-san's poses or clothes at the calendar.. Anyone can tell me?? Hehehe XD

I never buy an anime / tokusatsu / artist calendar before.. Uhmm.. I want to buy it.

But I’m still confused to decide which calendar I must buy and my wallet is empty because I bought a lot tenipuri stuff and tenimyu actors stuff >.< like as Setomaru DVD, KiriRen DVD & Photobook, and Tenipuri PS2 games.. uhuhuh.. I am poor now XD
I hope it will arrive soon and my wallet will fill soon ^^

Give me comment please.. Thank you :P

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't advise you on a calendar. But if that photo is of you, I have to say I LOVE your hairstyle and the color!

I've always wanted my hair to look like that but I have no talent at all for styling hair.