Japanese Music

9/22/2007

Manga Workshop ~_^


At Saturday, September 15, 2007 Machiko Maeyama-sensei made manga workshop in my city, Semarang, Jawa Tengah, Indonesia...
Yay!! I still can’t believe it until now.. Machiko-sensei came here.. XD Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Of course I attended the workshop with my sister at 2.30 p.m. We pay 50.000 rupiah per person. A lot of manga lover in my city came there, but I don’t know them.. XD
The workshop began at 3 p.m. I looked Machiko-sensei for real!!! ^___^

First time, she greeted us, “Selamat Siang, Konnichiwa minna-san (Good afternoon).”
I think her voice is enough strange when she talks in Indonesian language. Of course because she isn't Indonesian ^^;;

Then she taught us about draw basic manga (character). I can’t draw well because I never exercise the basic when I drew manga (Really bad XD).. She gave us first of her manga book (How to draw manga) so I can start exercise draw manga begin from the basic from the book when I free and my teachers don’t give me homework or exams.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
She taught us everything about manga basic only 1,5 hours. Only short time ne?? Uhh.. Why is she not make school manga in Semarang. XD
The example of her draw:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

The funny event when she said, “Aku suka kamu,” (I love you) on some different expressions.. Her voice is so funny.. ^____^

I brought my Tenimyu DreamLive 4th booklet (Umm.. I mean the song lyrics of DreamLive 4th). She looked that, point her finger to the cover (Echizen Ryouma) and said to me, “Suka tenipuri ya??” (You are like tenipuri, ne??) Whooaa.. She knows tenipuri too……. But I don’t know, are everyone on the workshop know tenipuri??? I’m not sure because I didn’t talk to them XD and they’re not greet / talk to me.. XD
It is really difficult to make friends on ‘Real World' for me.. T___T

I got her signature inside the book.. Yay!!! After that, while gave the book to me She said, “Arigatou Michella-chan!!!!”
Aawww…. I like his sweet voice. ^-^ Machiko-sensei is so kind and friendly. ^___^

I asked her to draw me too.. and she drew me.. ^___^ yay!! Arigatou sensei.. :P


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

My sis asked her too.. :P
She wrote Shanghai on the paper because my sister wear Shanghai T-shirt..

(uhhh bad quality photo XD my camera is really bad.. Sorry for the bad result photos.. XD)
I am fan of Machiko-sensei start from the workshop.. :P

Etoo.. Comment please :P Thank you ^____^

Next Update: Tenipuri Collectibles… ^-^

No comments: