Japanese Music

9/08/2007

The Prince of Tennis Calendar 2008

Uhhh...

I FOUND The Prince of Tennis Calendar!!! XD

Anime Version

In Association with YesAsia.com

BUY IT NOW!!!! *you can click to my Ryouma-kun calendar picture to preorder now or using my YesAsia search box ^________^*

The cover is Echizen Ryouma. Of course, because he is the main character at tenipuri.
Uhmm.. Is the calendar contain St. Rudolph and Rokkaku??? If yes, I really want to buy it XD Seiru & Rokkaku are my most favorite team. :P

I hope I can buy their jacket and tennis uniforms and school uniforms for cosplay if I can find money somewhere *just kidding...^^;;*
I want to cosplay become Mizuki / Ryou / Atsushi hehehe.. ^^

Etoo.. The Manga Version

In Association with YesAsia.com

BUY IT NOW!!!! *you can click to my Seigaku calendar picture to preorder now or using my YesAsia search box ^________^*
The cover is Seigaku team. Why both of them is only contain Seigaku team?? ^_^;

I hope I can buy their jacket and tennis uniforms and school uniforms for cosplay if I can find money somewhere *just kidding...^^;;*
I want to cosplay become Mizuki / Ryou / Atsushi hehehe.. ^^

I heard tenipuri fan book 40.5 will release.. Anyone know when it will release?? And what’s team at the fan book will include?? I hope Seiru and Rokkaku again XD
I think Higa and Shitenhouji will appear at the fan book.

Etoo.. Tanjoubi Omedetou Mori Yuya!!! (Looking on Tenimyu birthday database)
Uhm.. Anyone know who is his role on tenimyu?? Is he one of Ichinen Trio actors?

Comment please.. :P Thank you. ^^

No comments: