Japanese Music

9/28/2007

Humidity 83% (Men’s DVD Series: Renn Kiriyama)

At Monday, September 24, 2007 Finally, my orders from Yesasia arrived here. Yay!!! I am so happy!!! I want to write review one of my orders. Sorry If I write bad review and contain spoiler.
I will write the others too later….
Uhh.. I am so busy with my school, I got a lot of trouble and home works, so I can’t update my blog everyday. XD

Review:

Front cover

In Association with YesAsia.com

I really love this DVD IDOLS.. This is my very first my DVD IDOLS collection.
Renn is so handsome, kawaii, and cute there..
He made that DVD IDOLS on Bali Island (Indonesia).. ~my country..~ But, Bali is enough far from my home.. XD

Chapter List:

1.Introduction
It’s so funny first chapter. Renn want to go to Paris (he said Pari) but the driver think Renn said Bali. So the driver drove the car to Bali. Hehehehe… XD
2.Hitch-Hike
3.Cottage
Renn opened his clothes.. then…. Awww….. (I cheered loudly)
4.Swimming

5.SPY ACADEMY
I really like this chapter. This is Renn adventure, Like as jumping from big rock, across river, climbing mountain, Taking something from Dragon (Renn said Dragon), In Indonesia it’s called Komodo.
6.Shower
Yay!!! That scene is big fan service from Renn-san *Fangirling*. (Caution: Don’t let your little sister and parents watch it). I watched it silently at mid night. ^_^;;
7.Night Bazaar
Renn bought a mineral water drinking (it’s called aqua).
8.Bass Guitar
Renn played guitar.. Really good nyaaaa~~… ^_____^
9.Beach
Renn went to beach and …. (fan service again) hehehe ^^;;
10.Interview
Uhh.. when interview, Renn-san cried.. Why did you cry Renn-san.. Unfortunately, I can’t understand what’s Renn said. Poor me.. I want to study Japanese language but still busy for school.. XD

Special Movie:

1.Photo Gallery
2.Making

We can watch funny scene when Renn did SPY ACADEMY chapter.

Bonus:
3 Renn Kiriyama postcards. ^_^



Sorry, uh only short Review (my head is full of accountant.. I am very dizzy) I can’t write well.. I will update this post soon.. XD

Back cover

In Association with YesAsia.com

Please buy it to support Renn-sama ^^

This DVD is available for purchase at www.yesasia.com
Direct link: Click to the front DVD cover or the back DVD cover.

Comment please, Thanks.. ^^

No comments: