Japanese Music

7/29/2007

Memequiz

Date (Tenimyu 2nd cast, Hyouteimyu) by Jishu
Your name is
You have a date withKenn
At the end of the date, he gave youa key to his apartment

I'm still can't believe it.. I got KENN-sama for meme quiz.. Yay!!! ^^ I hope it will become true someday ^^;;

KENN..

KENN-sama..

Daisuki da yo!! ^^


(Uhh.. I really difficult to get his photo.. because he rarely post his photo at his blog)


If you wanna know, Michella Dewi Setiawan is my Indonesian name ^^ What a lucky name.. I realized it just now.. hehehe ^^;;


I will compare with my chinese name. And the result is...


Date (Tenimyu 2nd cast, Hyouteimyu) by Jishu
Your name is
You have a date withKouji Date
At the end of the date, he gave youa stuff toy

I got Date-san ^^;;

I think he is so nice Choutarou Ootori who give me a toy hehehe..^^
(uhh.. I don't have Date pic now.. all of my picture collection is gone when my laptop broke XD)

Uhh.. I was so tired because I came to my friend's birthday party (sweet seventeen) and tommorow I will get math course XD

Oyasumi ^^
Ehh.. wait...
I am hungry too.. Uhhmm.. Quiz again ^^;;
who on the tenimyu will cook you dinner tonight ? by camilasakuragi
LJ Name
Favourite Food
Your match is :Ire ( David )
He will cook youSpaguetti
And then you will :Dance tango
HEH?? Whatt Shiozaki Airu-san!!?? Uhh.. I can't sleep because of his lame puns XD uhhh.. I hope Shindo Gaku-san will kick him ^^;; heheheh..
again...
who on the tenimyu will cook you dinner tonight ? by camilasakuragi
LJ Name
Favourite Food
Your match is :Ire ( David )
He will cook youOkonomiyaki
And then you will :Wash up
EHHHHHHH......... NANDE??
Chotto matte... why?? Airu-san again ^^;; heheh...
next..
who on the tenimyu will cook you dinner tonight ? by camilasakuragi
LJ Name
Favourite Food
Your match is :Osamu Adachi ( Kikumaru )
He will cook youRice
And then you will :Take eechi pictures( you pervert ^^ )
Now Adachin-kun ^^ I miss you Adachin ^^
uhhmm.. the last...
who on the tenimyu will cook you dinner tonight ? by camilasakuragi
LJ Name
Favourite Food
Your match is :Takashi Nagayama ( Kikumaru )
He will cook youRice
And then you will :Sleep
Ahh Nagayan-san ^^ I wanna watch your Blossom, On & Off *slurrrpp*
Okay I will sleep ^_^

No comments: