Japanese Music

7/08/2007

Nyaannn Kouda-kun ^^

Finally I share my Takeshi Kouda's-kun fanart..^^

I was so happy.. I watched Kouda's image song 3 days ago at youtube.. I didn't realize before.. Kouda-kunnnnnn have a image song.... XD lalala ^^

Kouda is one of my favorite character from Crush Gear Nitro.. Not popular anime huh? but I really love it.. I hope I can find CGN fans XD


I watched it around 2 years ago only until episode 30.. err.. the title is Gear Fighter Makoto!! I wanna watch all of episodes in japanese version.. XD


Etoo..Kouda is a wanderer and strange guy.. Like as Hibiki Ryouga from Ranma 1/2.. His clothes is funny ^^ He always wear cowboy clothes..XD so cuteeeeee XD

I plan to colour it.. But, I don't know how to using adobe photoshop and I can't colouring it manually.. XD hix..

Click the picture to enlarge it ^^

Comments are love.. THanks :P

No comments: