Japanese Music

9/15/2009

Petanko ~A cute title for Collet~

Feature picture: Lloyd Irving
Photobucket

*click the picture if you interested to buy the game^^ and this is really big help for me to earn commission.

September 10, 2009

Finally I got my Tales of VS. package.. I'm so glad ^_^ here is the link if you want to see my tales of collection till now

September 14, 2009

Today I tried to play Tales of VS. Arcade Mode (team battle)
I got a lot of lose XD especially lost in round 2 (vs. Maou & Eugene) hahaha.. trial and error for first time. I even won 3 times :D
my recent fave chara is Lloyd (he is easy to play for me) and Lion-botchan.

I tried Luke,Tear & Collet (the three still difficult to play), Kyle (I always use him in ToD2, tried him on ToVS. just realized his movement is slow), Farah (she is cool to use) & Yuri (difficult). I still need have a lot of practice in order to be able to control them XD
I also played Yggdrasil mode for Lloyd-Collet team. It's so interesting.. I am so feel nostalgic with the Tales of Symphonia melody. Long time I left the game and don't have much time to continue it :( Uahhh.. It's also first time I see Cless for real (I don't play Tales of Phantasia)!! I'm immediately become his fan.. ^^; I don't know why.. :rofl:

First battle: vs. Cless - I won (It's so easy compare than the difficult battle mode) XD

September 15, 2009

Today I had fun with Lloyd-Collet team again on Yggdrasil mode. Auu I think they’re so cute pairing~
(I want to draw them later~)
I also heard Imperial Malkuth Peony’s or Grand Chokmah theme (Kyaa~ Peony-sama… I feel nostalgic again~)
I just also discovered to how to spend gald on each characters. Just press square button on character page.. (I am so stupid).
Current status:
Llyod: 1500 gald
Collete: 800 gald

I still don’t buy much weapon & accessory. Just bought バトルスーツ (battle suit) armor for Llyod

Before I discovered this important thing, I lose a lot from Mage + Soldier team enemy. Hahaha. But after found it I always win (I fought 3 Mage + Soldier team), Philia Philis-Mighty Kongman (Flag sign), Judith-Rita Mordio (Question sign)

That was first real time I saw Philia Philis-Mighty Kongman (although I have Tales of Destiny director’s cut, but I still don’t have time to play it) and Judith-Rita Mordio on ‘tales of’ game.

I couldn’t understand Japanese well. But on non-voice skit I found cute impression of Collete about Judith and Rita Mordio. She said ‘Kirei’ about them. I can find the game is really fun to play~

I need to finish damn homeworks.. XD
TBC.
thanks for reading ^_^

*also sorry for delay* playasia coupon will post tommorow~

No comments: