Japanese Music

10/06/2007

Death Note Nendoroid: Misa Amane

In Association with YesAsia.com


Release date: Friday, October 5, 2007
This is my first collection of Nendoroid series.
The post man sent to me this evening… I didn’t believe she come to me very fast ^^
I bought it from CDJAPAN around 4 months ago.
Misamisa is so cute.. yay!!


In Association with YesAsia.com


Uhh.. I only can get Misamisa At CDJAPAN because L, Raito, and Ryuuk are out of print.. *Crying* XD I don’t know yesasia sells the nendoroids too that time.. now, I have no money anymore.. my wallet is empty only enough for breakfast / lunch at school.. -_-
I want to buy Death Note Real Action Heroes (RAH) too if I am rich.. someday maybe.. XD

Review:
(Next update XD soon with misamisa many kawaii cosplay ^^..)

Sample:

In Association with YesAsia.com


Buy it to support MisaMisa ^_^ You will enjoy with chibi-MisaMisa cuteness. :P
This Collectible is available for purchase at www.yesasia.com
Direct link: Click to the front DVD cover or the back DVD cover.

Comment please, Thanks.. ^^

No comments: